Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The LulzBot HS Tool Head is purpose-built for high-strength 3D printing applications utilizing durable industrial composites and is ideal for engineers needing strong parts and faster printing times.
Featuring a hardened steel nozzle and extruder hobb, this 3D printer extruder head is capable of printing high-strength composite polymers on par with PEEK's tensile strength (15,200 psi - ASTM638). These polymers are used in a wide range of high-demand applications, from structural components to the automotive industry.
Parts printed with these composites have higher impact resistance, resist deformation, while retaining strength in harsh and demanding environments. Industrial materials like PA-CF Low Warp combine strength and dimensional stability (less than 2% elongation at break - ASTM638) with the ability to perform in higher operating temperatures up to approximately 120° C (248° F).
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well. To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
- Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- -You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- -Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- -The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- -The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- -The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- -The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- -The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you and confirm how you wish to proceed. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirm the contents are correct and in good condition. We need to be notified within 48hrs of receipt if there are issues with the shipment.
- Returns: You need to contact us within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery if there is an issue with your shipment. Please send an email to email@example.com with a description and any pictures of the issue(s). All other returns need to be done within 30 days. The buyer covers return shipping (and possibly up to a 20% restocking fee). If the product has been opened payment will be refunded after the package has been received and in acceptable order.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.