Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
A versatile, high performance desktop 3D printer engineered to deliver premium results print after print. Compact, portable, and scalable, the Mini 2 features numerous upgrades over the original LulzBot Mini:
- 20% larger build volume with no increase in footprint
- Innovative belt-driven Z-axis for better print quality and faster cycle times
- GLCD Controller for tetherless 3D printing
- Prints both rigid and flexible filaments out of the box
- Whisper quiet operation
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Print Area 160mm x 160mm x 180mm (6.30in x 6.30in x 7.09in)
Print Volume 4608cm³ (281.4in³)
Ambient Operating Temperature From 5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)
Operating Footprint 45.7cm x 40.6cm (18in x 16in)
Maximum Travel Speed 300mm/s
Connectivity USB Serial and Included 8gb SD Card
Included Tool Head LulzBot Mini 2 Standard Tool Head
Extruder/Hot End E3D Titan Aero
Nozzle Diameter 0.5mm
Nozzle Material Nickel-Plated Copper Alloy
Nozzle Temperature Up to 290°C (554°F)Nozzle Heatup Time From 23°C to 210°C (73°F to 410°F) in 73 seconds
Supported Materials Open filament system compatible with PLA, Natural and Metal PLA Blends, TPU, ABS, PETG, nGen, INOVA-1800, HIPS, HT, t-glase, Alloy 910, Polyamide, Nylon 645, Polycarbonate, PC-Max, PC+PBT, PC-ABS Alloy, PCTPE,
Comprehensive Tool Kit Includes: Hangable LulzBot bag, replacement wiper pads, part removal tool, scrub pads, glue stick, precision knife, long nose pliers, 7 piece hex key set, metric ruler, dental pick, and tweezers.
Comprehensive Documentation Includes: SD Card with source files, Quick Start Guide, Quality Assurance Record, and more.
First 3D Print Material small length of PLA filament is included to be used in your first 3D print, the LulzBot Rock2pus!
Operating System Compatibility GNU/Linux, Mac, Windows
Recommended Software Cura LulzBot Edition Version 3.2 or newer
Leveling Automatic Compensation
Print Surface Heated Borosilicate Glass/PEI
Maximum Print Bed Temperature Up to 120°C (248°F)
Print Bed Heat Up Time From 23°C to 60°C (73°F to 140°F) in 97 seconds
Layer Resolution 0.05mm-0.4mm (0.002"-0.015")
Minimum Positive Feature Size 0.5mm (0.02in)
Supported File Types .stl, .obj, .x3d, .3mf, .png, .jpg
Certifications FCC, CE, RCM, ETL by Intertek (UL), CSA, OSHWA, WEE
One-year warranty and access to technical support five days a week. Optional one, two, or three-year extended warranties available.
Country of Origin Made in USA from domestic and imported components
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well. To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
- Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- -You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- -Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- -The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- -The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- -The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- -The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- -The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.