Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The LulzBot TAZ Pro delivers true multi-material printing, soluble supports, superior 3D print quality, and easy, professional results. The Pro has dual extruders and active-lifting hot ends that enable true multi-material 3D printing and complex parts. There’s the Large 280 x 280 x 285 mm build volume with heated build plate, Automated X/Y/Z offset calibration, nozzle wiping, and self-leveling features. The E3D extruders are Hardened steel components which enable the printing of soft, flexible materials up to industrial-grade composites. Dual filament runout sensors help remove costly misprints by stopping the active print to restart once reloaded. Reduce your purchase risk with 30 day money-back guarantee, included One-year warranty and support, and the optional extended warranty terms.
- Toolkit bag with 15 Piece Metric Hex Key Set, Needle Nose Pliers, Tweezers, Dental Pick, Standard Precision and Part Removal Knives, Metric Ruler
- Filament Feed tube
- Complete documentation including a detailed manual with information for setup, downloading and using software, and starting your first print. Also includes an in depth manual on using Cura LulzBot Edition, the recommended software for controlling your 3D printer
- First 3D Print Material A small length of PLA filament is included to be used in your first 3D print, the LulzBot Rock2pus!
Fused Filament Fabrication
Print Volume Dimensions 280 mm x 280 mm x 285 mm (11.02 in x 11.02 in x 11.22 in)
Print Volume 22,344 cm³ (1,362.56 in³)
Ambient Operating Temperature From 5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)
Operating Footprint 83.2 cm x 71 cm x 52 cm (32.76 in x 28 in x 20.47 in)
Maximum Travel Speed
Automatic X/Y/Z offset calibration
Connectivity USB Serial or USB Flash Drive with Included 4gb Flash Drive
Operating System Compatibility GNU/Linux, Mac, Windows
Recommended Software Cura LulzBot Edition Version 3.2 or newer
MarlinSupported File Types .stl, .obj, .x3d, .3mf, .png, .jpg
Included Tool Head
TAZ Pro Dual Extruder
2x E3D Titan Aero
Up to 290°C (554°F)
Nozzle Heatup Time From 18°C to 230°C (64°F to 446°F) in 1 minute, 36 seconds
Power Requirements 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz, 3.2A max
Output 24VDC, 500 watts, 21 amps
Power Supply PMC-24V150W1AA
Power Cable IEC cord, C13 to region-specific connector
Warranty Includes one-year warranty and access to technical support five days a week. Optional one, two, or three-year extended warranties available.Country of Origin Made in USA from domestic and imported components.
Print Surface Modular Heated Borosilicate Glass/PEI
Maximum Print Bed Temperature Up to 120°C (248°F)
Print Bed Heat Up Time From 18°C to 100°C (64°F to 212°F) in 10 minutes, 45 seconds
Layer Resolution 0.05mm-0.4mm (0.002"-0.015")
Minimum Positive Feature Size 0.5 mm (0.02 in)
Calculated XYZ positional resolution 10, 10, <1 micron
Filament Diameter 2.85 mm
Supported Materials Open filament system compatible with PLA, ABS, Nylon, Polycarbonate, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Blends, TPU 85A & 95A (Flexible), PETG, PETT, Copolyester, PVB (Polycast), PVA, HIPS, and many more 3rd party filaments
Boxed Unit Weight 20.86 kg (46 lbs)
Unit Weight 16.78 kg (37 lbs) without filament spool
Boxed Dimensions 88.9 cm x 30.48 cm x 66.04 cm (35 in x 12 in x 26 in)Dimensions with 1kg Filament Spool 83 cm x 71 cm x 52 cm (32.67 in x 28 in x 20.47 in)
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well. To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
- Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- -You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- -Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- -The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- -The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- -The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- -The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- -The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.