Makerbot Method 3D Printer SPECIFICATION
Makerbot Method 3D Printer FEATURES
TIME WITH AN AUTOMATED WORKFLOW AND CAD INTEGRATION
HEATED CHAMBER DELIVERS STRONGER MANUFACTURING-GRADE PARTS
GUARANTEED PART ACCURACY AND SR-30 SOLUBLE SUPPORT:
- Complex geometries that are impossible to print with advanced materials on a desktop 3D printer – Enabled by Stratasys SR-30 soluble supports
- The only printer in its class to guarantee finished part dimensional accuracy ± 0.2mm (± 0.007in).
- Print complex assemblies that fit with tight tolerances – every time.
- Print with official MakerBot materials including Nylon Carbon Fiber, ABS, Nylon, PC-ABS and SR-30 – each carefully tested for thousands of hours to achieve engineering standards of printed part dimensional accuracy and strength.
- Access unlimited materials with an Open Materials Platform enabled by MakerBot LABS. Print advanced materials, such as ABS Carbon, TPE (flexible), PETG ESD, and PC.