Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Meet The MakerBot Replicator Z18, the best price-to-performance ratio in the extra-large, professional 3D printer category. The Z18 combines an extra-large build volume with ease-of-use and connectivity features so you can go from 3D model to 3D print efficiently and easily.
Cloud and app-enabled, the MakerBot Replicator Z18 connects to MakerBot's software and wider resources to provide you with a refined, streamlined 3D printing experience so you can focus on making things bigger and better. You can also work on multiple designs at once by simultaneously printing more than one file.
- Make extra-large and ultra-tall industrial concept models and prototypes. Think and build bigger than ever.
- Includes the Smart Extruder+, a culmination of product design and 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing that delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA Material.
- Iterate at a fraction of the cost of industrial 3D printers - with the massive build volume of the Z18, you can print prototypes and parts at a vastly lower cost than industrial 3D printers
- Additional features: flexible connectivity, full-featured software, and access to MakerBot support
- Optional MakerCare Information Service Plans Available
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Fused Deposition Modeling
30.0 L x 30.5 W x 45.7 H CM [11.8 L x 12.0 W x 18.0 H IN]
2,549 cubic inches
1.75 mm [0.069 IN]
MakerBot PLA Material - Large Spool
MakerBot Tough Material - Large Spool
Additional materials such as bronzefill, copperfill, and woodfill (visit MakerBot Labs)
Tough Smart Extruder+
0.4 MM [0.015 IN]
Print File Type
Ambient Operating Temperature
SIZE & WEIGHT
49.3 L x 56.5 W x 86.1 H
[19.4 W x 22.2 D x 33.9 H IN]
65.0 x 71.9 x 106.0 CM
[25.6 x 28.3 x 41.75 IN]
41 KG [90 LBS]
52 KG [115 LBS]
with PC-ABS and Aluminum Composite Material
Injection molded PC ABS
1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
XY Positioning Precision
11 Microns [0.0004 IN]
Z Positioning Precision
2.5 Microns [0.0001 IN]
MakerBot Print Software
Supported File Types
Windows (7, 10)
Mac OS X (10.9+)
100-240 V; 5.4-2.2 A;
50/60 HZ; 350 W
USB, Ethernet, Wifi
320 x 240
- MakerCare Information
- Makerbot Replicator Z18 User Manual
- Makerbot Replicator Z18 Quick Start Guide
- Makerbot CloudPrint
- Makerbot Professional Cases, Guides, and Videos
- Makerbot Educational Videos
- Makerbot 3D Printing Resources
- Thingiverse Makerbot Education
- Makerbot Support
- Makerbot Thingiverse Education
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well. To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
- Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- -You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- -Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- -The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- -The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- -The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- -The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- -The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.