Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
HIGH PRECISION INDUSTRIAL MATERIAL PRINTING
The Performance Extruder for METHOD X is built for high-speed printing without compromising part accuracy. The Support 2XA Performance Extruder is optimized for printing with SR-30 soluble support material, the ideal support material for ABS and ASA.
- Smart sensors for material management and print protection
- Greater torque with a 19:1 dural-drive gear ratio
- Lengthened thermal core with less than 60-second heat up time
- Quick-release locking extruder mount for high stability printing and easy swapability
- 1-year expected lifetime based on typical usage
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
HEATED CHAMBER DELIVERS STRONGER MANUFACTURING-GRADE PARTS
- A Heated Chamber produces stronger parts than a heated build plate
- Achieve consistent strength in three axis with recirculating heat on every layer
- Print real ABS, ASA, and PC-ABS with superior mechanical and thermal properties than modified desktop 3D printer formulations.
SAVE ENGINEERING TIME WITH AN AUTOMATED WORKFLOW AND CAD INTEGRATION
- Put an end to tinkering and time-consuming printer upkeep with the most streamlined workflow in the industry, including automated material handling, build plate leveling, and extruder calibration.
- Keep your projects moving and enjoy peace of mind with our leading in-house customer support and MakerCare machine hot swap.
OPEN PLATFORM FOR ADVANCED ENGINEERING MATERIALS:
- Print with official MakerBot materials including Nylon Carbon Fiber, ABS, Nylon, PC-ABS and SR-30 – each carefully tested for thousands of hours to achieve engineering standards of printed part dimensional accuracy and strength.
- Access unlimited materials with an Open Materials Platform enabled by MakerBot LABS. Print advanced materials, such as ABS Carbon, TPE (flexible), PETG ESD, and PC.
GUARANTEED PART ACCURACY AND SR-30 SOLUBLE SUPPORT:
- Complex geometries that are impossible to print with advanced materials on a desktop 3D printer – Enabled by Stratasys SR-30 soluble supports
- The only printer in its class to guarantee finished part dimensional accuracy ± 0.2mm (± 0.007in).
- Print complex assemblies that fit with tight tolerances – every time.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well. To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
- Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- -You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- -Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- -The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- -The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- -The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- -The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- -The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax