Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 27 and Oct 29. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The LulzBot TAZ Workhorse is a reliable and easy-to-use desktop 3D printer. The next generation of the award-winning LulzBot TAZ line includes a strengthened design, improved motion system, premium hot end, and new automatic calibration features. 10+ materials Supported. Also included in the package:
Comprehensive Tool Kit
Includes: Hangable LulzBot bag, replacement wiper pads, part removal tool, scrub pads, glue stick, precision knife, long nose pliers, 7 piece hex key set, metric ruler, dental pick, and tweezers.
Includes: 8GB SD Card with source files, Quick Start Guide, Quality Assurance Record, and more.
First 3D Print Material
A small length of PLA filament is included to be used in your first 3D print, the LulzBot Rock2pus!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Product Specifications
- Manuals and Online Resources
- Price Match
- Returns and Exchanges
Print Technology Fused Filament Fabrication
Print Volume Dimensions 280 mm x 280 mm x 285 mm (11.02 in x 11.02 in x 11.22 in)
Print Volume 22,344 cm³ (1,362.56 in³)
Ambient Operating Temperature From 5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)
Operating Footprint 83.2 cm x 71 cm x 52 cm (32.76 in x 28 in x 20.47 in)
Maximum Travel Speed
Calibration Backlash Compensation
Connectivity USB Serial or SD Card with Included 8gb SD Card
Boxed Unit Weight 20.86 kg (46 lbs)
Unit Weight 16.78 kg (37 lbs) without filament spool
Boxed Dimensions 88.9 cm x 30.48 cm x 66.04 cm (35 in x 12 in x 26 in)Dimensions with 1kg Filament Spool 83 cm x 71 cm x 52 cm (32.67 in x 28 in x 20.47 in)
Print Surface Modular Heated Borosilicate Glass/PEI
Maximum Print Bed Temperature Up to 120°C (248°F)
Print Bed Heat Up Time From 18°C to 100°C (64°F to 212°F) in 10 minutes, 45 seconds
Supported Materials Open filament system compatible with PLA, ABS, Nylon, Polycarbonate, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Blends, TPU 85A & 95A (Flexible), PETG, PETT, Copolyester, PVB (Polycast), PVA, HIPS, and many more 3rd party filaments.
Operating System Compatibility GNU/Linux, Mac, Windows
Recommended Software Cura LulzBot Edition Version 3.2 or newer
Supported File Types .stl, .obj, .x3d, .3mf, .png, .jpg
Power Requirements 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz, 3.2A max Output 24VDC, 500 watts, 21 amps
Power Supply Auto-switching MEANWELL RSP-500-24Power Cable IEC cord, C13 to region-specific connector
Included Tool Head SE Tool Head | 2.85 mm | Single Extruder | 0.5 mm Tool Head
Filament Diameter 2.85 mm
Calculated XYZ positional resolution 10, 10, <1 micron
E3D Titan Aero
Nozzle Material Nickel-Plated Copper Alloy
Up to 290°C (554°F)
Nozzle Heatup Time From 23°C to 210°C (73°F to 410°F) in 73 seconds
Layer Resolution 0.05mm-0.4mm (0.002"-0.015")
Minimum Positive Feature Size 0.5 mm (0.02 in)
one-year warranty with access to technical support five days a week. Optional one, two, or three-year extended warranties available.Country of Origin Made in the USA from domestic and imported components.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well. To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
- Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- -You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- -Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- -The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- -The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- -The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- -The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- -The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you and confirm how you wish to proceed. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirm the contents are correct and in good condition. We need to be notified within 48hrs of receipt if there are issues with the shipment.
- Returns: You need to contact us within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery if there is an issue with your shipment. Please send an email to email@example.com with a description and any pictures of the issue(s). All other returns need to be done within 30 days. The buyer covers return shipping (and possibly up to a 20% restocking fee). If the product has been opened payment will be refunded after the package has been received and in acceptable order.