Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 08 and Dec 10. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Simple and robust, the da Vinci Junior 1.0 is a desktop 3D printer designed for any space, be it your home, office or school. To make your workflow more seamless, We’ve integrated auto calibration, an easy release extruder and auto load filament functionality all into one printer to make maintenance simpler.
FFF(Fused Filament Fabrication)
Max. Build Area (WxDxH)
5.9" x 5.9" x 5.9" (150 x 150 x 150 mm)
100 - 400 microns
XY Positioning Precision
X/Y 12.5 micron
Z Positioning Precision
Z : 0.0004 mm
Supported File Formats
.stl, .3mf, .obj, .igs, .stp, .ply, .amf, XYZ Format (.3w), .nkg(.stl)
3D Builder SupportMax. Moving Speed
Max. 120 mm/s
PLA / Antibacterial PLA / PETG / Tough PLA
1.8° HB Stepper Motors
USB 2.0 Cable, SD card
15 ~ 32 °C / 59 ~ 89.6 °F
30 ~ 60 % RH (no condensation)
0.4 mm (0.3 mm Option)
*0.3mm nozzle does not support PETG.
Number of Nozzles
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bits)
macOS 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14
Minimum Hardware Requirements
For PC: CPU 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor or more / RAM: 8GB/ Hard disk space: 20GB or more
For MAC: RAM: 8GB / Hard disk space: 20GB or more
Power RequirementsStorage Temperature-Filament
100V ~ 240V 12V/60W
10 ~ 40 °C / 50 ~ 104 °F
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well. To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
- Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- -You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- -Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- -The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- -The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- -The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- -The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- -The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.