Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro is a desktop 3D printer designed to print quietly in the home or office.
- Open Source Filament: XYZ 3D printer that allows 3rd party 1.75mm PLA filaments; Standard alone 3D printer, 5.9'' x 5.9'' x 5.9 built volume and Fully enclosed design.
- Print with any 3rd Party Filament: The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro has adjustable temperature settings for the extruder nozzle, making it compatible with 3rd party 1.75mm PLA filaments.
- UL listed “for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock”.
- 0.3mm Nozzle Upgrade Option: 0.3mm diameter extruder can provide a smoother print surface at a spectacular 50 micron resolution. XYZware Pro can change the nozzle and print bed temperature, speed, print support and retraction settings. XYZware Pro is compatible with third party g-codes* *(Cura and Slic3r)
- Print Directly from Cura - Enjoy preparing your 3D models on Cura? With a simple firmware upgrade, you can now 3D print directly from Cura on our 3D printers*!
FFF(Fused Filament Fabrication)
Max. Build Area (WxDxH)
5.9" x 5.9" x 5.9" (150 x 150 x 150 mm)
20 - 400 microns
XY Positioning Precision
X/Y 12.5 micron
Z Positioning Precision
Z : 0.0004 mm
Supported File Formats
.stl, .3mf, .obj, .igs, .stp, .ply, .amf, XYZ Format (.3w), .nkg(.stl,.3w), G-code
Max. Moving Speed
Max. 160 mm/s
100V ~ 240V 12V/60W
15 ~ 32 °C / 59 ~ 89.6 °F
Operation HumidityStorage Temperature-Filament
30 ~ 60 % RH (no condensation)
10 ~ 40 °C / 50 ~ 104 °F
PLA / Antibacterial PLA / PETG / Tough PLA / Wood / *Premium Metallic PLA / *XYZ Carbon Fiber (*Option Extruder)
Support 3rd Party Material
0.4 mm (0.3 mm Option)
*0.3mm nozzle does not support PETG.
Number of Nozzles
Max. 240 °C / 464 °F
Optional Hardened Steel Nozzle
Premium Metallic PLA / XYZ Carbon Fiber
Max. 240 °C / 464 °F
Filament Feeding System
1.8° HB Stepper Motors
USB 2.0 Cable, SD Card
3D Builder Support
Operating SystemsMinimum Hardware Requirements
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bits)
macOS 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14
For PC: CPU 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor or more / RAM: 8GB/ Hard disk space: 20GB or more
For MAC: RAM: 8GB / Hard disk space: 20GB or more
- How to Print Directly From Cura
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well. To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
- Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- -You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- -Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- -The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- -The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- -The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- -The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- -The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax