Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
XYZprinting has formulated photopolymer resin for the high performance 3D printer, Nobel Superfine. It can achieve highly precision print quality for parts and get good detailed quality for demonstrated artwork.
* Suitable for printing projects of intricate jewelry designs.
Castable resin uses special formulas to ensure perfect casting results, featuring low thermal expansion coefficient and optimized burnout performance. Castable prints have smooth surface to present precise design details, allowing you to create jewelry more efficiently. The combination of digital design and lost waxing casting processes in 3D printing is the trend for custom jewelry, crafts and accessories.
This resin is highly rigid and resists deformation, making it suitable for engineering prototypes with thin features.
Profile on XYZprinting UV Curing ChamberStandard ResinPower Level: 3 Curing Time: 10 (Purple); 7 (Clear)Castable ResinPower Level: 3 Curing Time: 5Rigid ResinPower Level: 3 Curing Time: 10
1 kg (2x 500g bottle)
Operating TemperatureStorage Temperature
20 ~ 30 °C / 68 ~ 86 °F
10 ~ 32 °C / 50 ~ 89.6 °F
- Heating of this product is strictly prohibited. Photopolymer resins may generate vapors that may cause discomfort when subject to high temperatures.
- Please keep the product in a well-ventilated space out of children's reach.
- Avoid skin or eye contact with the uncured resin. If accidental contact occurs, please immediately rinse the affected area thoroughly using clean water.
- Uncured resin in the tank may be solidify if exposed to sunlight before disposal. Therefore, be mindful when discarding uncured resin and do not pour material directly into the sink.
- Remove the printed object from the print bed, and wash away the uncured resin on the surface of the object with alcohol as soon as printing is finished.
- After the alcohol on the surface has evaporated, you may post-cure the object with a UV cure chamber to increase the strength of the object effectively.
- Uncured resin in the resin tank can be saved for the next print. To prevent the resins from degrading due to the exposure to other light source or air, it is recommended to filter the resin and store it in an opaque container. Before the next print, shake the resin well and pour it back to the resin tank.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well. To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
- Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- -You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- -Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- -The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- -The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- -The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- -The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- -The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you and confirm how you wish to proceed. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirm the contents are correct and in good condition. We need to be notified within 48hrs of receipt if there are issues with the shipment.
- Returns: You need to contact us within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery if there is an issue with your shipment. Please send an email to email@example.com with a description and any pictures of the issue(s). All other returns need to be done within 30 days. The buyer covers return shipping (and possibly up to a 20% restocking fee). If the product has been opened payment will be refunded after the package has been received and in acceptable order.